Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Contemplating Comics

I'm thinking of writing a comic. One that is simple and just plain fun, mostly one-shot deals. Unveiled for the first time since I drew it in the hallway at work: The Magical Adventures of Magic Boy!


Update: After conferring with my sponsors and board of trustees we have voted to take on a dynamic new element that involves you! Yes you! Leave me a comment on what you would like to see in the comic and I'll try to implement it. Your wildest dreams in comic format and written/drawn by yours truly! Don't hesitate true believers, who knows how long this deal can last!?


5 comments:

Dylan said...

I hope you have a big wallet to hold all that money because this thing is going to be H U G E !

Mr. Philippe said...

@dylan

someone told you i guess, spoilers, that the first arch-villain is known as Big Wallet!

Cristina said...

Hey, how about you draw a comic of spider-man talking to batman, and spider-man says: "don't tell me you got bit by a radioactive bat." I think that one could win some awards.

.:j:. said...

multiple covers and crossovers in the future?

kapnasty said...

How about an issue where magic boy learns how to magically look through walls, and in his escapades around school, he looks into the girls locker room with hilariously tragic consequences.